PICS, VIDEOS & GIFS: The trouble with Arsene Wenger’s coat
Arsene Wenger’s coat seems to have become a bit of an internet hit.
From the Arsenal manager’s inability to find the pocket, to not being able to do up the zip – the Nike Classic Managers Jacket is not only ridiculed for being problematic, it’s also very large.
Celebrating yet another zip failure during Arsenal’s FA Cup 3rd round replay against Swansea (see the final two GIFs in the Zip Trouble section), we put together our favourite Wenger coat-related media for your delectation.
Coat-based GIFs, videos and crude drawings right here – so join the fun!
Wenger’s coat boasts:
Zip pockets for secure storage
The coat also features:
Full-zip with storm flap for versatility and protection
There’s even a Facebook page dedicated to the Arsenal manager’s coat, with over 1000 likes.
Best of all though, you can get your own Arsene Wenger’s coat for just £110 right now – available from Arsenal Direct.
Full details follow:
Material: 100% Polyester
The Nike Medium Filled Jacket: Padded for warmth
Designed in a longer length to help block out the conditions, the Nike Medium Filled Men’s Soccer Jacket has insulated padding for warmth and a customizable hood for the ultimate in fit and protection.
- Storm-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable in moderate weather conditions
- Removable multi-panel hood with zip and bungee cord to block out the conditions when you need it
- Mock neck with chin guard for warmth and protection
- Full-zip with storm flap for versatility and protection
- Zip pockets for secure storage
- Adjustable cuffs for a custom fit
- Adjustable strap at back of hood for a custom fit
- Quilted construction for durability
- Fabric: Storm-FIT 100% polyester
Football Burp should be on commission…