This Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 30 captains round-up is here to help you select a skipper and a handy vice-captain.
Recommended selections this week include players from Chelsea, Leicester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Manchester City, Everton, Liverpool and Swansea City.
1. Diego Costa/Eden Hazard/Pedro/Marcos Alonso, CHE (forward/midfielder/midfielder/defender)
Home to Crystal Palace might not be as straightforward a fixture as it looks on paper, given they’ve won three in a row without conceding, but it is nevertheless the obvious place to look for a captain in Gameweek 30.
How about Alonso as an outside shout? He always looks likely to grab a goal or assist, and he’s in with a good shout of a clean sheet here too.
2. Jamie Vardy/Riyad Mahrez, LEI (forward/midfielder)
Leicester are back, folks! Or so it seems. In any case, recent form shows Vardy and Mahrez both to be good picks for the home game against Stoke.
3. Dele Alli, TOT (midfielder)
Seems to be on penalties in the absence of Harry Kane, although the trip to Burnley is a potentially tricky one.
4. Alexis Sánchez/Sergio Agüero, ARS/MCI (midfielder/forward)
Fitness depending (especially in Sánchez’s case), these two are just about as likely to score as each other when Arsenal play Man City at the Emirates.
5. Sadio Mané/Romelu Lukaku, LIV/EVE (midfielder/forward)
As above, these two seem as likely as each other to score in the Merseyside derby at Anfield.
6. Fernando Llorente/Gylfi Sigurðsson, SWA (midfielder)
A home fixture against struggling Middlesbrough might not be a high-scoring affair, but any goals Swans do score are likely to involve these two.
Good luck and happy selecting!