Our fantasy football tips Gameweek 14 captain choices are here to give you guidance in selecting both your skipper and a handy vice-captain!
Let’s do it top 5 countdown style…
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL TIPS:
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 14: Goalkeepers
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 14: Defenders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 14: Midfielders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 14: Forwards
Here we go…
5. Leighton Baines, Everton (defender)
Everton are at home to a Hull side that’s only scored once in five games, so clean sheet points are likely – and then there’s Baines’s attacking prowess to consider.
4. Gylfi Sigurðsson, Swansea City (midfielder)
The Icelander a goal and seven assists from seven home league games so far this season, and on Tuesday the Swans host a QPR side that’s yet to claim a single point on the road.
3. Juan Mata, Manchester United (midfielder)
Impressed in the 3-0 win over Hull and is likely to play a key role at home to Stoke on Tuesday, especially in the absence through injury of Ángel Di María.
2. Wilfried Bony, Swansea City (forward)
A run of six goals in seven games is fine form indeed to be taking into a home game against QPR, who as mentioned above do not travel well.
1. Wayne Rooney, Manchester United (forward)
The England striker is in arguably his best form for some time – Stoke City, beware!
Good luck and happy selecting!
NOW! IMPROVE YOUR SIDE: