Our fantasy football tips Gameweek 10 captain choices are here to give you guidance in selecting both your skipper and a handy vice-captain!
Let’s count them down as a top 5, shall we?
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL TIPS:
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 10: Goalkeepers
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 10: Defenders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 10: Midfielders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 10: Forwards
Here we go…
5. Leighton Baines, Everton (defender)
The England left-back has laid on six assists in his last seven games, is Everton’s first-choice penalty taker and could conceivably keep a clean sheet at home to Swansea on Saturday.
4. Eden Hazard, Chelsea (midfielder)
QPR are dreadful away from home, so there’s every reason to foresee a comprehensive victory for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge – and Hazard is hitting top form.
3. Cesc Fàbregas, Chelsea (midfielder)
See above, pretty much – except of course that Fàbregas has been on top form since opening day.
2. Alexis Sánchez, Arsenal (midfielder)
Looks to be the Gunners’ main (if not only) threat at the moment, so expect him to figure prominently in Saturday’s game at home to winless Burnley.
1. Diego Costa, Chelsea (forward)
Either an obvious shout or a foolhardy one depending on your point of view, but if Costa misses out then you should be okay as long as you have a useful vice captain (such as one of the above).
Simply put, if he plays against QPR he could score a hatful – and you wouldn’t want to miss out on captaining that.
NOW! IMPROVE YOUR SIDE: