Our fantasy football tips Gameweek 12 captain choices are here to give you guidance in selecting both your skipper and a nifty vice-captain!
Let’s do it top 5 countdown style…
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL TIPS:
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 12: Goalkeepers
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 12: Defenders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 12: Midfielders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 12: Forwards
Here we go…
5. Leighton Baines, Everton (defender)
We’re backing the Toffees to keep a clean sheet at home to West Ham United in Gameweek 12, so Baines’s extra added attacking contributions – two goals and six assists so far this season, folks – could lead to another points bonanza for the England left-back.
4. Alexis Sánchez/Theo Walcott, Arsenal (midfielder)
Sánchez keeps on scoring, as should Walcott once he’s properly bedded back into the side following his injury. Manchester United beware!
3. Oscar, Chelsea (midfielder)
Three goals in five games is good form to be taking into a home game against West Bromwich Albion, which somehow just has the feel of a game he’ll score in – especially as he seems to have added free kicks to his repertoire.
2. Sergio Agüero, Manchester City (forward)
There’s no stopping the Argentine, even with City in poor form, so who’d bet against him coming close to – or even matching – the hat-trick that Diego Costa managed at home to Swansea City earlier this season?
1. Diego Costa, Chelsea (forward)
Speak of the devil, we’re plumping for Costa up against West Brom here. Close call, though.
Good luck and happy selecting!
NOW! IMPROVE YOUR SIDE: