This Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 5 captains round-up is here to help you select a skipper and a handy vice-captain.
Recommended selections this week include players from Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Chelsea and Crystal Palace.
1. Zlatan Ibrahimović, MUN (forward)
With four goals already, it’s not hard to imagine him scoring again at a Watford side that plays more openly than last season.
2. Harry Kane, TOT (forward)
Will he go on a run now he’s broken his duck? If you think so, then home against Sunderland is a good place to start.
3. Alexis Sánchez, ARS (midfielder)
Should return to the starting line-up for the trip to newly promoted Hull City.
4. Eden Hazard/Diego Costa, CHE (midfielder/forward)
Both have made strong starts to this season, so Liverpool beware.
5. Christian Benteke, CRY (forward)
Plays at home to bottom-of-the-table Stoke City.
Good luck and happy selecting!