Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 5: Captains
- By Football Burp
This Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 5 captains round-up is here to help you select a skipper and a handy vice-captain.
1. Zlatan Ibrahimović, MUN (forward)
With four goals already, it’s not hard to imagine him scoring again at a Watford side that plays more openly than last season.
2. Harry Kane, TOT (forward)
Will he go on a run now he’s broken his duck? If you think so, then home against Sunderland is a good place to start.
3. Alexis Sánchez, ARS (midfielder)
Should return to the starting line-up for the trip to newly promoted Hull City.
4. Eden Hazard/Diego Costa, CHE (midfielder/forward)
Both have made strong starts to this season, so Liverpool beware.
5. Christian Benteke, CRY (forward)
Plays at home to bottom-of-the-table Stoke City.
Good luck and happy selecting!