Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 37: Captains
- By Football Burp
This Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 37 captains round-up is here to help you select a skipper and a handy vice-captain.
1. Eden Hazard, CHE (midfielder)
He’s a man in form as title-chasing Chelsea enter a Double Gameweek of fixtures away to West Brom and home to Watford.
2. Alexis Sánchez, ARS (midfielder)
3. Harry Kane, TOT (forward)
He may not be in top form but he’s still Harry Kane and has the potential to explode in any game, including his Double Gameweek fixtures at home to Man Utd and away to Leicester.
4. Gabriel Jesus/Kevin De Bruyne/Leroy Sané/Raheem Sterling, MCI (forward/midfielder/midfielder/midfielder)
If Man City perform at home to Leicester and West Brom as they did in the 5-0 win over Crystal Palace then any of this lot could score highly.
5. Jamie Vardy, LEI (forward)
He’s scored seven and assisted five in his last ten games ahead of the trip to Man City and home game against Spurs.
6. Romelu Lukaku, EVE (forward)
Doesn’t have a Double Gameweek but his one fixture, at home to Watford, could conceivably yield a couple of goals for a player who’s been so prolific in matches at Goodison Park.
Good luck and happy selecting!