Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 35: Captains
- By Football Burp
This Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 35 captains round-up is here to help you select a skipper and a handy vice-captain.
1. Harry Kane, TOT (forward)
His record in London derbies is pretty awesome, so you’d have to back him to score again against Arsenal.
2. Sergio Agüero, MCI (forward)
Middlesbrough keep things fairly tight at home but Agüero is a man in form, fitness permitting.
3. Christian Benteke, CRY (forward)
Enjoying another strong end to a season with a home game against Burnley up next.
4. Josh King, BOU (midfielder)
He’s scored an incredible 12 goals in 16 games going into the trip to bottom-of-the-table Sunderland.
5. Romelu Lukaku/Eden Hazard, EVE/CHE (forward/midfielder)
The former can’t stop scoring at home while the latter is in supreme form, so either could conceivably score a haul when Everton host Chelsea on Sunday.
6. Jamie Vardy, LEI (forward)
In a fine vein of goal-scoring form ahead of the trip to a West Brom side that’s been inconsistent of late.
7. Philippe Coutinho/Roberto Firmino, LIV (midfielders)
Liverpool have been better in away games of late, so either of these in-form Brazilians could be a good bet at a Watford side with little to play for.
8. Manolo Gabbiadini, SOU (forward)
Plays at home to a Hull side that can’t seem to replicate their own home form in away games.
Good luck and happy selecting!