Fantasy football tips Gameweek 15: Top 5 captains
- By Football Burp
Our fantasy football tips Gameweek 15 captain choices are here to give you guidance in selecting both your skipper and a handy vice-captain!
Let’s do it top 5 countdown style…
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL TIPS:
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 15: Goalkeepers
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 15: Defenders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 15: Midfielders
- Fantasy Premier League tips Gameweek 15: Forwards
Here we go…
5. Diego Costa, Chelsea – (forward)
Back from suspension for the trip to Newcastle, but we don’t see it being a high-scoring game.
4. Yaya Touré, Manchester City (midfielder)
Looks to be somewhat BACK!, as it were, with two goals in his last three and a home game against Everton to come on Saturday.
3. Christian Benteke, Aston Villa (forward)
Speaking of BACK!, the Belgian marked his return from suspension by scoring a terrific winner at Crystal Palace – a home game against bottom-of-the-table Leicester City awaits on Sunday.
2. Charlie Austin, Queens Park Rangers (forward)
We can see there being a few goals in QPR v Burnley, such is the ‘go for it’ nature of matches between two newly promoted sides, so you could just as well captain the visitors’ Danny Ings if you have him.
1. Sergio Agüero, Manchester City (forward)
Starting to look like this year’s Suárez insomuch as it would be fantasy suicide not to have him as your captain…and therefore in danger of making this column redundant.
Good luck and happy selecting!
NOW! IMPROVE YOUR SIDE: